3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge for a healthy and delicious sweet treat.
This healthy 3-ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe proves that a few simple ingredients can come together for an irresistible treat that satisfies you and leaves you feeling great long after you’ve enjoyed it.
If your a peanut butter lover then you will love this easy dessert, it has the best creamy texture.
Not to mention, this healthy peanut butter Fudge is a simple to make recipe that you can add to your batch cooking list on meal prep day.
These bite-sized protein fudge treats make a great idea for a dessert in the evening, but they also are nice little snacks in between meals since they pack healthy fats and protein that will keep you satisfied for longer.
I’ve been known to enjoy these throughout the day as well as after dinner.
Here’s a pro tip when making this: always keeps your healthy peanut butter fudge cold as it will melt at room temperature.
It’s an easy way to satisfy a sweet tooth in a healthy way, keeps hunger at bay, and it’s a no bake dessert you can make ahead on meal prep day with ingredients you probably already have on hand in your kitchen.
The best part of this deliciously creamy peanut butter fudge is just how much of an easy recipe this is! It’s perfect for entertaining and also makes a great gift.
Traditional peanut butter fudge contains lots of added sugars. However this delicious dessert, is much better for you. This healthy fudge recipe is low carb and high protein and you only need a few basic ingredients.
I just love recipes that only contain a few ingredients like these 3 ingredient blueberry oat cookies. Especially when the taste as delicious as this easy peanut butter fudge recipe.
Other healthy fudge recipes
Why you will love healthy 3 ingredient peanut butter fudge?
You only need three ingredients to make healthy peanut butter fudge
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
Optional – a 1 stp vanilla extract
How to make coconut oil peanut butter fudge
Follow these steps to make homemade peanut butter fudge.
Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper
Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat or in the microwave for around 30 seconds. Then mix in the peanut butter, maple syrup, until completely smooth.
Pour peanut butter fudge mixture mixture into the your prepared pan
Place in the freezer until the peanut butter mixture is firm, usually a couple of hours
Cut into squares and enjoy.
This really is the easiest peanut butter fudge.
How to store Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. The fudge will melt at room temperature.
Substitutions for Healthy Peanut Butter
We use natural peanut butter but this can be subbed for any nutter butter such as almond or cashew butter. The maple syrup can be subbed for any liquid sweetener such as agave.
What is traditional Fudge made from?
Traditional fudge contains three essential ingredients, sugar, butter and milk. Most fudge recipes also include chocolate or some kind of flavoring.
It’s also common to include toppings such as, like nuts, cookie pieces, marshmallows and hard candies.
This three ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe is much healthier and is high protein.
3 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe tips
- While this easy fudge recipe is meant to have a smooth and creamy consistency. If you prefer a little bit of crunch, then use crunchy peanut butter. This is also makes a really tasty treat.
- Before cutting the peanut butter fudge into squares, using a ruler make score lines across the fudge to ensure the squares are even
- You can choose how big or small you want your fudge bites to be. I like small bite size pieces. You could make larger squares or even little bars.
- Before cutting the fudge, heat your knife under hot water for a moment and dry with a towel. This makes it much easier to cut.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Line a small loaf pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat or in the microwave for around 30 seconds to a minute. Whisk in the peanut butter, maple syrup, into the melted coconut oil until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Place in the freezer until firm, around two hours.
- Cut into square and enjoy.
- Store in fridge in air tight container
I hope you enjoy this Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated